Consultancy - Buying
This is a bespoke service for medium to large companies looking to acquire IFA businesses and is tailored to suit your needs. Initially we offer a free one hour consultation to establish how we can help. During this time, we will ask the following questions:
- Where, what and why are you looking to acquire?
- Have you created a valuation and acquisition model?
- If so, how does that model compare to your competitors, and how would you present it?
- How would you best describe your company culture to the owner of a business you were looking to acquire?
- How do you currently propose searching for, and then approaching, companies to acquire?
- What do you think the main pitfalls of the acquisition process may be?
- How long do you think an acquisition will take to complete?
- When do you wish to complete your next acquisition?
Following the discussion, we will write to you with a detailed proposal identifying areas where we can help and outline the costs involved.
When we are engaged on a consultancy basis we have a proven ability of completing highly succesful deals with some of the largest consolidators in the UK.
Please contact us if this service may be of interest to you. Tel: 0207 754 5906